Hydrowand Microinfusion is used by cosmetic dermatologists to refresh the skin as part of a customized facial treatment. The hydrowand infuses vitamin and nutrient-rich skin care products into your skin while exfoliating for maximum smoothness and skin rejuvenation.
Our patients love this innovative facial because it's relaxing, refreshing, and energizing.
Your dermatologist can customize your treatment for the results you want, infusing the exact products your skin needs to feel better and look more radiant. Your treatments might address any number of skin care concerns, including:
- Acne Control: Acne irritates the skin and clogs the pores. Get a deep clean like no other from your acne control infusion treatment that helps you control breakouts and soothes your skin.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Skin inflammation is uncomfortable, and the swelling and redness might affect your confidence. Your hydrowand microinfusion treatment can be focused on treating skin inflammation and giving your skin what it needs to heal.
- Antioxidants: When skin looks tired, it might not be as nourished as it should be. Take care of your skin with an antioxidant infusion, and start feeling better right away.
- Brightening: Skin gets dull over time. But you can brighten it up fast with a custom hydrowand treatment that leaves you with a healthy glow.
- Firming: As we age, some sagging of the skin is natural since our bodies produce less collagen. Recharge your skin with a firming microinfusion treatment, and get the youthful look you want.
- Hydration: Dry skin can make you feel irritable and low. A deep-exfoliating, hydrating treatment will give your skin rich moisture and leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
We love helping our patients care for their skin, especially when they can treat themselves to a day of relaxation at the same time. And the best news? The results are instant. You'll be able to see and feel the difference right after your treatment. Don't wait for your spa day. Make your appointment today.